Scottsdale Eats
Restaurants have really come a long way in Scottsdale. I had an opportunity to revisit one of my favorite, Cowboy Ciao yesterday. It again surprised me with a variety of flavors.Well known food blogger, Noshtopia joined me in the fun.
Entrée Braised Pork Rib over Risotto with Truffles delicious!
Big Finish was a Cuppa Red Hot Chocolate ----beyond heaven
I enjoyed the stimulating conversation with Noshtopia about food, food allergies and how to eat well and not swell.
The last time I enjoyed Cowboy Ciao was several years ago; and returning to lunch was as special as ever.
Cowboy Ciao
480-946-3111
7133 E. Stetson Road
Scottsdale, AZ 85251
I’ve been staying at a new place in Scottsdale called the 3 Palms which is a swanky converted motel. Next door to the 3 Palms is the Avalon.
The Avalon was a big surprise for me. In the middle of the desert is a modern European styled restaurant with all the charm of big city food.
I experienced breakfast, lunch and dinner
I specially enjoyed the Roasted Beet Salad with Figs and goat cheese.
The wine list is inspiring and holds a variety from the world over. Even boosts a delicious South African Rose.
Labels: avalon, chocolate, cowboy ciao, noshtopia, pork, seafood
2 Comments:
OK - the Cuppa Red Hot Chocolate looks like Sin-In-A-Cup! Gorgeous!!
let's just say it was sin in a cup :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home