Jan 25, 2009

Kamehachi North Brook, IL

Wonderful Maki I enjoyed a lovely day in North Brook, IL with Elaine Paque and Jeremy Lieb. We had dinner at Kamehachi. This is the Wonderful Maki...it lives up to its name.






Wonderful Maki
Roberto, the sushi chef created this Maki masterpiece. He made about a dozen while we were sitting at the sushi bar. I enjoyed watching him use a torch to carmelize the crab on top of the roll. Then he sprinkled potato shaving to dress the Wonderful Maki. It's delicious!

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, January 28, 2009 , Blogger Unknown said...

Nice blog! I would like to introduce you to Foodista.com - the cooking encyclopedia everyone can edit - and invite you to link your blog to foodista-related pages using our small embeddable widgets. Learn more here. This is a great way for you to build traffic and connect with other food lovers! Also feel free to share your recipes and tips with us!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home