World of Grains
Tea time biscuits come in a new nutritious form with World of Grains cookies. I tried several different flavors multigrain, blueberry, cranberry, apple cinnamon, and oatmeal raisin. I personally enjoyed the oatmeal raisin. The multigrain leaves enough room to add a dollop of jam like apricot.
Some of the things I really like about World of Grains cookies there are 8 blended whole grains: whole wheat, whole oat, oat bran, amaranth, quinoa, flaxseed, whole rye, brown rice, barley, whole millet, and whole buckwheat.
There are no artificial sweeteners, flavors or colors.
Most importantly 4 cookies equal 3 grams of fiber, 15 grams of whole grains, 3 grams of protein, and 90 mg of omega 3’s from flax. And the best part there is only 130 calories per 4 cookies.
Instead of shortbread cookies which tend to have a lot of butter, with tea try these yummy World of Grains cookies. I think peanut butter would be a nice complement to the multigrain cookie really changing up the peanut butter and crackers scenario.
World of Grains will be available at Whole Foods Markets in September 2008.
Some of the things I really like about World of Grains cookies there are 8 blended whole grains: whole wheat, whole oat, oat bran, amaranth, quinoa, flaxseed, whole rye, brown rice, barley, whole millet, and whole buckwheat.
There are no artificial sweeteners, flavors or colors.
Most importantly 4 cookies equal 3 grams of fiber, 15 grams of whole grains, 3 grams of protein, and 90 mg of omega 3’s from flax. And the best part there is only 130 calories per 4 cookies.
Instead of shortbread cookies which tend to have a lot of butter, with tea try these yummy World of Grains cookies. I think peanut butter would be a nice complement to the multigrain cookie really changing up the peanut butter and crackers scenario.
World of Grains will be available at Whole Foods Markets in September 2008.
Labels: cookies, lost fish biscuit cookies, world of grains
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home