May 4, 2008

Great Hot Dog Debate: Swanky Franks



There is a debate going on on Daily Eats about favorite hot dogs. The other morning I was going through CT and stopped at Swanky Franks. Here's what I think about Swanky Franks.

What's your favorite hot dog joint?

Swanky Franks
1050 Post Rd E
Westport, CT 06880
(203) 226-5355‎

Labels: , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

At Tuesday, May 13, 2008 , Blogger Jason Stemm said...

When in New York City, there is no shortage of sources for a hot dog. Danny Meyer's Shake Shack has some good dogs, but for true indulgence a trip to Crif Dogs on St. Marks is required. The Good Morning Dog, is really an all day affair. Wrapped in bacon and topped with cheese and a fried egg, I think many of its biggest fans are rarely up before noon anyway.

 
At Thursday, May 22, 2008 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting! I don't even know if there is a hot dog joint in my parts...hmmm...have to check into that!

 
At Thursday, May 22, 2008 , Blogger Tery Spataro said...

I'll have to try Danny Meyer's Shake Shake I heard about thanks for the tip!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home