Mar 12, 2008

Daily Eats Lunchbox - Swich - Pressed Sandwich

Daily Eats Lunchbox, Swich
















Swich is a cool concept and greater interior. This on par with Smac. I had the Thanksgiving Every Day. Though a little too bready I like the taste. It was turkey, cranberry, homestuffing on homemade peacan bread.

Swich
104 Eight Avenue, Between 15 and 16th Streets
New York, NY 10011
212-488-4800

Swich Happy Thanksgiving Every Day

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At Wednesday, March 12, 2008 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Tery.

This place is decent. Everytime I got the Pinkberry I usually swing by. I get the trojan horse. The only thing is I really don't like their side dishes. I wish they had mac & cheese! Take care.

 
At Wednesday, March 12, 2008 , Blogger Tery Spataro said...

Hi Jacob!

How is Pinkberry? I have try the Trojan Horse. Swich has a nice vibe to it. Have you tried Smac?

 
At Saturday, March 15, 2008 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry, meant to say when I swing by Pinkberry and pick up some froyo I sometimes go to Swich for the trojan horse since it's in the same area.

I have yet to try Smac. But, your post made my mouth water. Definitely will have to swing by. Thanks for the recommendation.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home