Aug 9, 2007

Le Bonne Soupe

On tues Tery and I went to a french restaurant called Le Bonne Soupe. The bread was delicious, fries were awsome,Tery ordered the La Florentine with Spinach, mushrooms and béchamel and I ordered the All American Cheddar Cheeseburger, Served on French brioche with lettuce, tomato and onions it was huge couldnt even finish one half of it!!

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

At Friday, August 10, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this place! the french onion soup is fabulous.

 
At Saturday, August 11, 2007 , Blogger porscha said...

the place was excellent...i havent had that yet, but i think i will have to try it the next time I go.

 
At Saturday, August 11, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds delicious! Another great recommendation from a great site! Thanks!

 
At Tuesday, August 14, 2007 , Blogger porscha said...

well..for lunch today we went back there again and this time i did order the french onion soup,i didnt really like it because there was just to much cheese for me..but once again the french fries were prefect

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home