Aug 18, 2007

Finding Love in Lost - Fish Biscuits

While at the Blogher07 conference in Chicago I had a chance to meet Kat Markert the founder of KungFoodie.com. Kat confessed her love for Lost in honor of her love she made Lost Fish Biscuit Cookies.



"Kung Foodies is a collection of serious, silly and slightly bizarre food things..." KungFoodie.com is a truly spectacular foodie blog.

Tags: , ,

Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

At Saturday, August 18, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi tery!

always enjoy your blog :)

when do you return home from the windy city?

mike and i just got home from ten days in yellowstone... part biz, part fun. amazing place!

xoxox
k

 
At Sunday, August 19, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Kim,

Great to hear from you. You're the second person I know who spent summer vacation at Yellowstone. I'll have to get up there. I'm back from the windy city. Chicago was amazing!

I am missing GC!
xo
Tery

 
At Thursday, August 23, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG! I've been so busy since getting home I'd totally forgotten you'd interviewed me. How silly and awesome! Thanks for sharing. :-D

 
At Thursday, August 23, 2007 , Blogger Tery Spataro said...

Hi Kat

Thank you I'm glad you enjoyed it. I love your blog!

 
At Thursday, August 23, 2007 , Blogger Tery Spataro said...

Hi Kat

Thank you I'm glad you enjoyed it. I love your blog!

 
At Thursday, August 23, 2007 , Blogger Tery Spataro said...

Hi Kat

Thank you I'm glad you enjoyed it. I love your blog!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home