Sep 16, 2006

Daily Eats Food Lover's Podcast #60

New York Daily Eats - Fizz and Wondee - 2006-09-16 20:27:48
Another Hell's Kitchen favorite is Wondee Thai where I met Renee Edelman and Petra. Renee introduced us to her friend Dan Koifman. I love the taste of thai and Wondee has the traditional taste. Petra gives an over view of an evening at Fizz. This is a must visit night club. It reminds me of an old speak easy dark, mysterious, beautiful where all the beautiful people converge.

Have a listen:


Petra at Fizz Dan Renee Petra Tery at Wondee Thai

tags: New York Daily Eats, Wondee Thai, Fizz, Russian Night, Renee Edelman

1 Comments:

At Thursday, September 21, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

So many women... so little time!

I had so much fun. Wondee Siam II on 9th and 53rd is fantastic!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home