Sep 16, 2005

Brooklyn, NY: Dinner, Tivo and Threshold

Part One: So far Threshold is very cool. I like the jokes and love Brent Spiner.

We dined on a very special dinner: eggplant, peppers, tomatoe sauce, onions and garlic and Italian bread for dipping, true Greek speciality made by a true Greek.

TV Squad: Of all the sci-fi shows premiering this fall (Invasion, Supernatural, Surface), the one I'm most looking forward to is Threshold. Why? Besides the fact that the previews look the best of the four, take a look at this cast: Carla Gugino, Peter Dinklage, and Brent Spiner! - by Bob Sassone.

3 Comments:

At Saturday, September 17, 2005 , Blogger veggiedude said...

The aliens want to download information into humans is what I gathered in that pilot episode. I think what they meant was the aliens wanted to UPLOAD.

The technical writers need a special consultant on the show to get the terminology right.

Other minor grips with the show, as I could see it being dumbed down to make it fit a 8th grade mentality. That will kill and good Scifi.

Please!

 
At Saturday, September 17, 2005 , Blogger veggiedude said...

"That will kill any good Scifi" is what I meant to say.

 
At Sunday, September 18, 2005 , Blogger Tery Spataro said...

It's been a long time since CBS did SciFi. It is tough to make a choice between SciFi Fridays and Threshold on Friday. I think Threhold will pull through.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home