Tea Time with Moby & Kelly Tisdale
Author Biography:
Moby was named the world's bestselling alternative musician in 2001 and is the winner of four MTV Music awards. Known for his political and social activism, he has been a vegan for more than fifteen years.
Kelly Tisdale worked with Human Rights Watch before becoming co-owner of Teany with Moby. Both live in New York City.
Sources:
Teany Book, Barnes & Noble
Moby's Latest Release: A Cookbook, VegCooking
Rocker Moby expands his range with a cookbook, Andrea Sachs, The Washington Post
Teany Cafe, Our Story
4 Comments:
I love this book, It has some really yummy recipes...and I met moby at his book signing, he is the nicest guy!
Cool! How inspiring. I wish I could go check out the restaurant. But I will go see if my library has the book. If not, maybe I will break down and buy it. (I am still paying off steep student loans.)
interested in cooking, sounds nice.
cooking, like an art, wow
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home